It is the policy of THE LAST DITCH PRESS/MARCUS LYNN DEAN to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you or which you may provide to us.
We only collect and use your Personal Data when:
- We have legal and lawful grounds to do so; and
- We have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We, THE LAST DITCH PRESS/MARCUS LYNN DEAN, are the “data controller”. If you have questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please email or write to us using the contact details at the end of this policy.
We only collect Personal Data when you choose to interact on one of our websites in the following ways:
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT
When you subscribe to my email newsletter or
· Sign-up to receive free content
· Email address
· First Name
· Last Name
We may automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website(s) – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when and where legally allowed to do so. Mostly, we use your Personal Data in order to:
- Process and manage your use of our website(s);
- Respond to your questions, comments, and/or requests;
- Deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences or may be of interest to you (only when you have opted-in to receive communications from us);
- Improve our services and Website(s) through analysis of information.
Sharing your Personal Data
We take your privacy very seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law and as set forth below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf, and who require that information to provide said services to us. Please note that we have all appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with any third parties with whom we share Personal Data.
Keeping your Personal Data secure
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction, or damage, and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
Our websites and services are aimed at adults. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children who are under the age of 16 years old. If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide us any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
Access to and control of your Personal Data
You have legal rights in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, by contacting us at email@example.com or by mail at the postal address listed at the end of this privacy statement.
- Find out what Personal Data we hold about you, why we are holding it, and who it could be disclosed to;
- Ask us to change or correct your Personal Data;
- Ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- Withdraw any consents you have given us;
- Express any concerns you have about any use of your Personal Data.
Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which it was collected. We will notify you before using your Personal Data for any other purpose.
The Last Ditch Press / Marcus Lynn Dean
2146 Bloomfield Ave
Grand Junction, CO 81505